1/48 Modern Jets Prices Lowered!!!

I still have all of these kits for sale, some of them will have extras in the box, like resin or PE. Paypal, Personal Check and Money Orders Accepted. (Checks & MO will have to be cashed/cleared first.) Shipping in USA only please. Paypal is preferred.

If you're in my local eastern NC area and can pick up, that's even better and I can likely give you a better deal. I will be more than happy to provide any pictures of any of these kits or parts. If you don't like the price, make an offer. Shipping not included in listed price. I will also be happy to answer any questions about the kits. I can reply back faster through email, bstznut@hotmail.com

Had some interested in trades. I am looking for Nissan/Datsun Z cars, Skylines/GTR or Nissan/Datsun racecars. That's really about it. If you have some Iron Man related items i may be interested there as well.

1/48

RefF-22.jpg

Revell F-22 Raptor w/Eduards Photo Etched kit open box/open Bags $17

RevMig25A.jpg

Revell MiG-25 Foxbat open box/sealed bags $17

RevA-10.jpg

Revell A-10 Warthog, open/open w/true details resin cockpit set $18

Revell F-14B Tomcat open/sealed - $20

acMig29ub.jpg

Academy MiG-29UB Fulcrum open/sealed -$20

RevF86D.jpg

Monogram Pro-Modeler F-86D Sabre Dog open/sealed $35

hasF-104c.jpg

Hasegawa F-104C Starfighter open/sealed (USAF) $30

Revell F/A-18C hornet blue angels boxing, with a resin seat & wing tanks from a Hasegawa F/A-18C $20

Thanks for looking!!!!

Edited by Maverick
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

FYI that hasegawa f-4G is availiable from Spruebrothers for 38-39 bucks... Does your include extras??

hey shadoweng, it doesn't and I have not checked the prices lately. I will adjust it accordingly.

thanks for the heads up.