I started to build an Italeri F-16 and first noticed the side walls of the jet intake and had to buy an IsraCast seamless intake. Now I want to paint and mount the nozzle but again I was warned by my friends about the number of feathers on a GE nozzle. The correct number should be 12 but Italeri nozzle has 15, Hasegawa has 18 !! I googled the resin nozzles for a while and saw that all are for either for Tamiya or Hasegawa.

Now I need your help. Where can I buy a nozzle for my Italeri kit?

Thanks all..

I started to build an Italeri F-16 and first noticed the side walls of the jet intake and had to buy an IsraCast seamless intake. Now I want to paint and mount the nozzle but again I was warned by my friends about the number of feathers on a GE nozzle. The correct number should be 12 but Italeri nozzle has 15, Hasegawa has 18 !! I googled the resin nozzles for a while and saw that all are for either for Tamiya or Hasegawa.

Now I need your help. Where can I buy a nozzle for my Italeri kit?

Thanks all..

Definitely 12 feathers on GE engine. Not sure who makes the GE nozzle for Italeri? Shull24 had a great set but it is for Tamiya. Just have to find someone out there that can tell you of one of the AM nozzles fit on Italeri.....

Thank you David. I replaced the nozzle with a Hasegawa F16 nozzle (they have both the nozzles GE&PW) and in the meantime I also learned that the 2nd nozzle in the Italeri box is also a PW but open. I suspected it was a GE nozzle! Anyhow I continue with the Hasegawa nozzle.

Thnx again.