F-15SG Strike Eagle Conversion

I can't finish the sheet without references for this scheme - if anyone has contacts who can help, let me know and I will release it in 1/48 scale. Otherwise the project is not going anywhere.

Hi Kursada,

Why not consider adding markings of Saudi's new F-15SA to your sheet instead of the eagle tail art for F-15SG since both version are pretty similar externally.

The addition of marking for first F-15SA rolled out earlier this year will be an attractive alternative to another overall grey F-15SG.

From a customer point of view, I would prefer buying another decal of same subject which offer some other scheme instead of choosing between both decals which feature almost identical markings.

Those Milliverse decals look nice for the F-5 but unfortunately it looks like only in 1/72nd. I hope he will release them in 1/48th. Should pick up the Skyhawk ones too. Darn, too many things to do not enough time :)/>

Hi Skyhawk174,

The 1/48 F-15SG Singapore Eagles will be ready in 4-6 weeks' time. Let me know if you want to be on the mailing list.

Cheers!

Sebastian L

P/S: I do have some 1/48 Singapore Skyhawks on hand.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't finish the sheet without references for this scheme - if anyone has contacts who can help, let me know and I will release it in 1/48 scale. Otherwise the project is not going anywhere.

Can you specifically mention which part of the aircraft you need the reference pictures? Maybe crew names or a detailed 1/1 picture of the eagle? You must understand that the RSAF takes a very serious stand on base security where no image-capturing devices are allowed within the base. So the only option is to hope to take a picture of this aircraft in mid-air using a long lens and hope to capture all the little references that's needed to make the sheet.

And since the end of the exercise, it is likely that the aircraft involved were painted back to the operational greys. Leaving little to no chance for any real descent shots to find their way into the net. So my suggestion is, drop the Ex Top Ace bird and go with your original plan of operational line-up birds with bonus markings for 1/32.

Just my 2 cents though.

Hi Folks,

Attached is the screenshot of the Milliverse MV48003 1/48 Singapore 'Strike Eagles' decal sheet(due Sept 2013).

z4af.jpg

Instruction sheets and artwork are largely similar to the 1/72. Minor improvements were made after receiving feedback from users.

* Decal options for 6 aircraft

* Full stencils for 2 aircraft(incl. those on pylons & drop tanks)

Regards,

Sebastian L