The need to make room is making me get rid of these obsolete kits. My son shows no interest.

If interested, send an e-mail to saul AT sharkmouth DOT com but do NOT PM me. It will be sold to the first person buying. If you have a question, feel free to ask but note that someone else may buy it while the conversation is occurring. Please note that I am in the US and only can ship on Saturdays. Shipping to outside the US is expensive. PayPal only once I contact you with the total including shipping.

First are the Sukhoi kits. $10USD for both (shipping at cost).

Kitech Su-30MKK kit, complete with decals and instructions (no box). Pending (again)...

4sale252520001.JPG

4sale252520002.JPG

Bags still sealed... Pending (again)...

4sale252520003.JPG

4sale252520004.JPG

Decals and clear pieces... Pending (again)...

4sale252520005.JPG

Close up showing that the cockpit opening is off center... Pending (again)...

4sale252520006.JPG

Zhengdefu... note loose parts which are all accounted for... Pending (again)...

4sale252520007.JPG

4sale252520008.JPG

4sale252520009.JPG

4sale252520010.JPG

More photos to follow...

Regards,

Edited by sharkmouth

Continuing with the Zhengdefu... Sorbitsya pods have been removed from the otherwise intact sprue...

4sale252520011.JPG

4sale252520012.JPG

4sale252520013.JPG

While the decal sheet has the side louvers on them, they are actually scribed into the intake trunk sides. Again, $10USD for both (shipping at cost). Should you buy from another sale, I will include some relevant bits (leftover Hi-Decals, Academy parts left over since anything designed for the Academy Sukhoi fits these kits). Pending...

Fishbed from OEZ. One is offered. It builds into one of the following variants: MF/bis/SMT. $10USD.

Revell's MiG-21PF and AA Models F-7E are $10USD for both. New decals from Academy are included. Note that the AA F-7 (Chinese modified MiG-21) is heavily inspired by Academy's Fishbed kits so details designed for the Korean kit fit the Chinese one.

A Monogram A-4E with decals for a Free Kuwait version. I recall building the Hasegawa A-4KU for my friend so this may be the original kit before deciding to go with Hasegawa. It includes a small fret of PE from Model Technologies and is complete except for the kit decals. $5USD plus cover the shipping. I am sure I probably have some SuperScale or MicroScale sheets but will only look for them if buying more than one item. Removed...

4SaleAug10252520002.JPG

This one is $40USD MSRP. However, I did use the ground crew and one of the two pilots. Yours for $15USD plus shipping. The rest is complete: Sent and Paid for....

4SaleAug10252520007.JPG

4SaleAug10252520006.JPG

4SaleAug10252520005.JPG

4SaleAug10252520004.JPG

Regards,

Edited by sharkmouth
Email sent per your post re: A-4E.

Jeff, I've removed the A-4E from the sale as I can't spend such an effort (time & gas) to pack up the item, go to the post office in another town (I did mention my village doesn't have a post office) and weigh the item to possibly sell it. It is $5USD, well below what I paid and quite possible that the price to ship will be higher than the price of the item. So, I am removing it as it is not worth it in the end. I wouldn't expect someone to do that for me so I won't for another. I hope you understand.

Regards,

• 3 months later...

Please note that I am in the US and only can ship on Saturdays. Shipping to outside the US is expensive. PayPal only once I contact you with the total including shipping.

If interested, send an e-mail to saul AT sharkmouth DOT com but do NOT PM me. It will be sold to the first person buying. If you have a question, feel free to ask but note that someone else may buy it while the conversation is occurring.

Fishbed from OEZ. One is offered. It builds into one of the following variants: MF/bis/SMT. $10USD. New decals will be included.

AA Models F-7E bagged kit is $5USD. New decals from Academy are included. Note that the AA F-7 (Chinese modified MiG-21) is heavily inspired by Academy's Fishbed kits so details designed for the Korean kit fit the Chinese one.

At $5USD for the kit, it is a great possibility that the shipping will cost more than the kit is being sold.

Make an offer on the following package.

I have a 48th scale Flanker package I may consider selling since it is a large aircraft and the Trumpeter kits I have been buying are very good. The package includes:

Academy sprues, with decals and instructions, no box.

Eduard PE set for above.

KMC resin upgrade with PE for above (new cockpit & wheels).

Resin (Quick boost?) wheels.

Resin Quick Boost nose.

Resin Quick Boost burner cans.

Resin Quick Boost probes.

Brass Master Model pitot tube.

New Hi-Decal decal set.

Resin K-36DM ejection seat.

E-mail me, no PMs, if interested.

Regards,