Scribing Template?

In the link provided, there is a template being held down with Tamiya tape. I've done an exhausting search in this here 'net, and I've drawn a blank (yeah I know, whats new? <_< ). Can anyone tell me if it's part of the Hasegawa Try tool set?. If not what is it and where can I find one. Once found and in hand it will help me immensely with scribing the rivets on a Revellogram build I'm putting on da bench real soon, like Manaña (pronounced Mon-yana fer u furinner's) as in tomorrow. It's the 1/48 F-4C, and the rivets on it are similar to pachyderm goosebumps on a pig. I'll need to sand them down and re-scribe new ones. The template which resembles a saw blade with blunt teeth is what I'm after. To get the rivet spacing correct. That brick wall called accuracy in modeling my head keeps butting into is starting to give me a headache :wacko: :lol: .

Without seeing the link (I'm using my smart phone) I'm guessing you're looking for the Hasegawa photo etch rivet gauge #1. There is also the other set which can be used for curved surfaces, set #2

http://www.hlj.com/product/hsgtl12/Sup

http://www.hlj.com/product/HSGTL14/Sup

Edited by PlasticWeapons

In the link provided, there is a template being held down with Tamiya tape. I've done an exhausting search in this here 'net, and I've drawn a blank (yeah I know, whats new? <_</> ). Can anyone tell me if it's part of the Hasegawa Try tool set?. If not what is it and where can I find one. Once found and in hand it will help me immensely with scribing the rivets on a Revellogram build I'm putting on da bench real soon, like Manaña (pronounced Mon-yana fer u furinner's) as in tomorrow. It's the 1/48 F-4C, and the rivets on it are similar to pachyderm goosebumps on a pig. I'll need to sand them down and re-scribe new ones. The template which resembles a saw blade with blunt teeth is what I'm after. To get the rivet spacing correct. That brick wall called accuracy in modeling my head keeps butting into is starting to give me a headache :wacko:/> :lol:/> .

I would be interested in knowing as well. But I think you forgot the link. Of course I could be blind as well lol.

...I think you forgot the link. Of course I could be blind as well lol.

:doh: :doh: :doh: Did you ever have one of those days, well I think mine is just beginning. Thanx for showing/reminding me how I screwed the pooch on this one.

Here is da link that should have been in the OP Rivet gauge?. This what I see and definitely want.

Go to the on the bench section click on the 1/32 Dragon P-51 Mustang, and scroll down about 1/4 of the page.

Edited by #1 Greywolf

For all those interested, and a megabazillion thanx to PlasticWeapons for his knowledge and links, the Hasegawa Rivet gauge #1 set can be found and purchased @ Starship Models . I've got one on order, how many are left I don't know, but this set should do all I need and more.