White lettering for a 1/48 Fujimi AH-1S

Does anyone know where I can get a set of white decals for a 1/48 AH-1S. I have a Fujimi AH-1S that I built last year and would love to turn it into a model of the AH-1S on display at the San Diego Aerospace museum because it would go great next to my Japanese AH-1S with white markings and also a US Marines AH-1J with white markings that is on its way to me. I have a set of Isradecals AH-1S decals with white numbers and a set of Microscale AH-1J decals that came with a full set of white stencils that I'm sure I could put to use, but am struggling to find the United States Army decals on the tail boom in white. Any suggestions or is there a really talented and creative modeller out there who could make me a set, maybe using the original Fujimi decals as a template?

Hi....Check Techmod production.....they produce usaf number and letter in white,yellow and black.... :thumbsup:/>

http://www.karaya.pl/en/techmod/0/u-s-serial-code-numbers-72118.html?ref=%2Fen%2Ftechmod%2F0%2F3%2F15%2Fitems.html

Thanks for that, had a look n could be just what I need! Thats the numbers sorted all I need is the UNITED STATES ARMY lettering in white, which is proving elusive and kinda strange cos I have a set of white 1/72nd decals which I found inside an old Matchbox AH64A kit which I never bothered to make, although I don't know what the decals were doing there cos they seem to be from a different kit.

• 2 months later...

Managed to source a set of white UNITED STATES ARMY letters from that god awful Fujimi 1/48 AH-1G Black Bunny kit I just bought, so wasn't a complete waste of money afterall!

Ok, now I have another question for the Cobra afficianados out there:

Does anyone know why the AH-1S hanging up in the San Diego Air and Space Museum has white lettering and numbers anyway? I've been trying to find other examples of this but can't find any others at all! I was just curious to know why they displayed this particular one.