Need photo of F-4G chin underside with panel detail

Hello, finding the one location of the F-4G Wild Weasel that is distinct, yet seriously RARELY covered by any photos to be a problem. I need to see the panel lines, and antenna locations. An overall shot with a couple of close ups would really help. It would actually help anyone interested in building a 1/32 F-4G. Not sure where else one is on display besides the Dayton, OH AF museum, or Spangdahlem AFB gate? Thanks!

Hello, finding the one location of the F-4G Wild Weasel that is distinct, yet seriously RARELY covered by any photos to be a problem. I need to see the panel lines, and antenna locations. An overall shot with a couple of close ups would really help. It would actually help anyone interested in building a 1/32 F-4G. Not sure where else one is on display besides the Dayton, OH AF museum, or Spangdahlem AFB gate? Thanks!

The Spang display Weasel is actually a 66 model F-4E with Weasel stuff added on for the display. If you don't mind a long road trip, there's an F-4G on display in Boise I believe. I sent you a private e-mail with a few photos I've collected from the web that might be helpful.

For anyone else interested, check this site:

http://dodimagery.afis.osd.mil/imagery.html

Scott W.

Jake's Modern Phantom Guide has a bunch of upward angle shots for the nose on page 49. Maybe drop him a line and see if he will send you some of his pictures?

Yes, that is a good tip as I have been using his book, page 49 indeed. The photo lower RH column is upward from the front, but really cannot make out the panels from it. I know there is a single line from the chin radome, then it offsets, but not sure how far it goes back, then to single centerline? It then doubles as shown in Dave's shot, but not sure where the change is. This is for 1/32 so would like to get it right. Worst part about this is I used to be a crew chief on them, but never took photos back then!