Space 1999 Eagle 1

Hey all,

What's the scoop with the "Deluxe Edition" of the old MPC Eagle Transporter from the old TV series?

I ran across one that had a bunch of resin goodies added to it... :)

Am I safe to assume its a repop of the old kit with stuff added?

I have no idea how long the kit has been out, so I don't know much about it..

Looks interesting tho......

Cheers, Ian

It represents an Eagle that appeared in one episode of the series. The episode that the new character Maya is introduced. The new resin includes engines, cargo pod and decals. I would expect that this will be a fairly limited issue. When my LHS brought mine in someone came in the next day, saw it and wanted it, the owner tried to order him another and was told by his distributor that they were already back ordered.

At a price of $40-45 that almost seems like a bargain, I paid $80 for one here in Canada a week ago.

It represents an Eagle that appeared in one episode of the series. The episode that the new character Maya is introduced. The new resin includes engines, cargo pod and decals. I would expect that this will be a fairly limited issue. When my LHS brought mine in someone came in the next day, saw it and wanted it, the owner tried to order him another and was told by his distributor that they were already back ordered.

At a price of $40-45 that almost seems like a bargain, I paid $80 for one here in Canada a week ago.

Second season premiere, Pshycon I think, excellent deal gonna have to get me a few!!!