Bought the Nitto E-3 AWACS but its missing its disc and the parts holding it. I post it up here as many airliner modellers are not using the disc. Any help most welcome. Feel free to PM me if you have those parts

This is the kit I'm talking about

https://www.scalemates.com/kits/179440-nitto-424-boeing-e-3a-awacs

Thanks in advance

FYI, the Nitto E-3 can only really be built as one of the two prototypes as they appeared during testing in the early 1970s. Those two were built as airliners and converted to EC-137D's. They kept their civilian JT3D engine nacelles and pylons, and were built with full passenger cabin windows (which were blanked off). All other E-3s were built without cabin windows, and the TF33 nacelles and pylons are completely different (much fatter) than the JT3Ds. Both prototypes were later brought up to full production standard and continue operating today.

Thanks for telling me Jennings! Would it be visible this scale? Its not that big a model like the 72nd scale model. I can work on the windows no problem. What is needed is there. On the engines I can add some sheet to look better more fat like you say.

Would it be visible? Only if you had normal vision or corrective lenses. Yes, the nacelles and pylons are *completely* different. The E-3 TF33 cowlings are much fatter, with totally different structure and shape, as are the pylons they hang from.

Screen_Shot_2015_11_05_at_2_17_38_PM.png