2 1/32 Kits for sale f-35a f-16c 1/72 b-2

I have some kits for sale. The Shipping is at least $25 to ship as far as California in the united states. Lower 48 only. And thats economy. Priority the post office quoted is crazy.

(gotta love usps or shipping prices from carriers lately). 

Shipping is a quote

What i have. 

1/72 B-2 is openedend, but all parts on trees and decals and the clear windshield parts have been in kept in a siplock. Instructions present... asking $60.00

1/32 Hasegawa Ramestine F-16c - all contents sealed and complete. Asking $90 +shipping of at least $30 to whereever your address is. Its as big as an f-35a kit. So i know what shipping price est is gonna be. Tho the box will be bigger. Still cheaper then a tamiya kit.

Edited by Eribuz87
Price reduced to lowest
On 7/1/2017 at 6:54 AM, Eribuz87 said:

I have some kits for sale. The Shipping is at least $25 to ship as far as California in the united states. Lower 48 only. And thats economy. Priority the post office quoted is crazy.

(gotta love usps or shipping prices from carriers lately). 

Shipping is a quote

What i have. 

1/72 B-2 is openedend, but all parts on trees and decals and the clear windshield parts have been in kept in a siplock. Instructions present... asking $60.00

1/32 Hasegawa Ramestine F-16c - all contents sealed and complete. Asking $90 +shipping of at least $30 to whereever your address is. Its as big as an f-35a kit. So i know what shipping price est is gonna be. Tho the box will be bigger. Still cheaper then a tamiya kit.

$25? Have you checked UPS? I've shipped firearms for $30.

If i can get $105 for the f-16 shipped ill take it. 

Im not sure what a tamiya one goes for. But it is in a league of its own. Id take $106 shipped for f-35. If its goin out west it will be more as usps charges by weight and distance besides the box dimensions.

Edited by Eribuz87