Kinetic 1/48 Mirage III/V Windscreen Issue

Has anyone figured out the best way to fix the fit issue for the windscreen to the fuselage?

I've built 3 Mirage kits now and on all models I was faced with the same problem. The windscreen won't pop into the right position at the front, so I had to shim the hole windscreen at both sides.

But if you plan to build a model with a closed canopy this solution results in a windscreen sitting too high.

@Raymond Chung:

Do you have plans to update the tooling for the windscreen and canopy?

The canopies on all my single seater models have imperfections at the framing behind the ejection seat position. In addition all of my clear parts have inclusions of black dots as well. This is an quality issue and can not be fixed by us modelers.

On the positive side the twin-seater canopies are fine.

Can you put up some photo so I understand the issue ? I have done that and discover no problem in that area.

for the black dot on the clear part you can ask for replacement as I believe those batch by outsource injection while the two seater is in house production 

Hi Raymond,

thanks for your reply.

I try to take some picture when I'm back from work. I asked end of last year for 4 sets replacement and received the same quality I had before. It looks like you have still the old production parts in stock.