Scale difference

I have a 1/200 scale revell lionfish model. They do t make any PE or or aftermarket decks in that scale. They do make stuff for ships I could improvise In 1/200 scale. Now would that make a difference on how it looks or would it not make any difference at all

Depends on the deck and PE you're thinking about using. I know there are slim pickings for that kit aftermarket wise, if anything at all. The Lionfish was a Balao Class sub which, aside from the fairwater, was very similar to the Gato Class subs. They used essentially the same hull but I think the deck was slightly different with less wood being used on the Balao's compared to the earlier Gato's.  Noticeable to anyone who knows their Balao and Gato subs but probably not to most people. So if you can find any aftermarket for Gato Class subs in 1/200 then they would be compatible. In a pinch I suppose any 1/200 US WWII-1950ish sub details could probably be used to spruce up the Revell kit. I personally wouldn't use any decks meant for surface vessels as they would stick out for sure. To be completely honest, for a kit as old as the Revell kit I'd tend to just go OOB, enhance what I could or scratch what I felt needed replacement or that was missing.

Just my 2 cents.

Happy modeling!