Thread 'Follow' preferences keep changing

Anyone else having an issue with 'Follow' preferences changing?

A few times recently, after posting in threads and setting the preferences to 'do not send' for notifications, when I've subsequently posted again in the same threads, that setting has reverted to the default 'Send me an email' - it's just done the same again today, when I added a new post to a thread I've been participating in...

Andy, I  used to get the occasional email if I specifically "followed" a thread or specificallyaskedfornotifications, but I haven't received any in several months. It may be that I no longer "follow " threads, or possibly I flipped a preference switch in my profile. I have slept since then and honestly cannot remember which. K/r, Dutch 

Thanks for the heads-up, Dutch - I've just viewed my profile settings and made 'blanket' changes there accordingly...

....I never realised that was there until now, and had been setting the preferences at top of each thread I posted in! 🤦‍♂️