1/24 V 12 distributer, anybody make one?

I'm presently building a 512M from the Fisher Model & Pattern Works kit.  The kit is missing the clear parts and one of the parts "trees" for the airbox and engine parts.  Given Paul's workshop was lost in the Camp fire, the pats are just about "unobtanium" at this point.

So, I'm scavenging the needed backend parts from a Testers 512S I had in the stash.  I've always liked the 512M Sunoco car better.  The windscreen is close enough to make it work, door windows might work.  the rear bulkhead window will also work, the headlight parts I'm going to have to scratch.  I've cut out the back end of the fisher chassis to accept the 512S engine and transaxle.  

In looking at the Testers "distributer" it simply will not work as it's way too small, even though the instructions picture the unit with 12 leads coming out of it and going to the spark plugs. 

Does anyone make an aftermarket V12 distributor?  I could probably use an aluminum v6 unit (al be it a bit undersized) and drill out the needed holes but would like to use an off the shelf kit part if anyone make one.  I could likely scathe one with my drill press and rotary table, but I'd like to be lazy and get one from someone else if possible.  Making the 12 velocity stacks is going to be enough trouble, the first batch didn't work out....

Thanks in advance,

Bryan