LF: Wolfpack 1:32 32023 WAR Heads Up Display

Hello all,

I am acquiring parts to do a Block 40 F-16 from the Tamiya 1:32 kit, and I think that last piece is the correct HUD (I've got reinforcement plates already). I know Wolfpack did it, so I am hoping someone may have one they would be willing to sell. I think I saw that Flying Leathernecks have this in their future releases queue, but thought I would chase down this lead before waiting on that.

Much appreciated!

Chris 

Hey Don!

Yup, you found me! I admit, I didn't quite have a plan in mind when I bought the kit, I just knew I wanted a Tamiya F-16 in that big scale. I already have a F-16CJ in quarter scale, so I wanted to try something else. I've always liked the 35FS Wolfpack birds in Korea, and now I'm trying to make the kit fit the project! Im not settled on loadout, but maybe something like slant AGM-65/slant CBU-105 since I don't have many builds with those munitions.

I wondered about using the Academy HUD, though I'm not sure where I'd get one without buying the whole kit. I also wondered about an Aires aftermarket cockpit set for the Academy kit, but before spending the 50USD on that, figured I may get lucky with just the HUD.