A-4M rear cockpit wall detail picture request

OK, kind people - it is first time I do this, because internet research failed to answer my question.

And the question is what is installed on the rear wall of A-4M cockpit, on the right side, from the seat perspective.
One of pictures available on ARCAIR shows the example, where this area is actually empty, but some gentleman from some Facebook modeling groups shared a picture with me, and it shows rain repellent fluid tank, which seem to be mounted near seat's firing pin sear.
Unfortunately the picture is badly cropped and it main content is a label on this tank - how it is mounted, where is some hose connector, all of those  are unknown, because they don't fit in this photo shot.

I asked him for wider view. His reply was... "Classified".
I won't comment on that...

Is there anyone able to help?

Edited by MRF

If you mean the right hand side from the perspective of the pilot, the picture I have of this area has nothing. The left hand side (the throttle side) has a pocket made of cloth with the same light metallic green color as the quilting, but I have no idea if this was common or not. The Cutting Edge third-party 1/48 cockpit replacement seems to model something there, but the Ares one doesn't and now we are going into second and third hand information.

Unless you have reason to think this container was in your particular aircraft, I wouldn't model it. Once the seat is installed and the fuselage closed up, you aren't going to see anything there anyway.

10 hours ago, spejic said:

If you mean the right hand side from the perspective of the pilot, the picture I have of this area has nothing. The left hand side (the throttle side) has a pocket made of cloth with the same light metallic green color as the quilting, but I have no idea if this was common or not. The Cutting Edge third-party 1/48 cockpit replacement seems to model something there, but the Ares one doesn't and now we are going into second and third hand information.

Unless you have reason to think this container was in your particular aircraft, I wouldn't model it. Once the seat is installed and the fuselage closed up, you aren't going to see anything there anyway.

Thanks for Your feedback 🙂 .
What You wrote confirms my further research I did meanwhile. This rain repellent thing seems to be some custom modification which was not common for the airframe.

That's what I,m gonna do in there - nothing 😉 .

Edited by MRF