1/48 Mig-23MF/ML Eduard AM

Hello All,

It’s been a while but I’m back and wanting to get my mojo back and after some help please.

I’ve got a 1/48 Eduard Mig-23MF/ML Bedna boxing and I would like to add some Eduard resin to the kit. 

I’ve looked at Hannants, and Eduard do two different versions of the intakes, wheel wells, undercarriage and exhaust. One set for the MF and one set for the ML. 

The boxing I have lists both MF/ML in the same box and looking at the instructions there are only one set of intakes, undercarriage wells and wheels but two exhaust. 

My question is, can I get away with just buying the MF set of items and these will suffice for the ML also, or are there big difference between the two? I’m not sure which scheme and mark I want to build yet as I am just looking at options. 

I’ve studied the aftermarket pictures on Hannants and the Eduard website and can’t really see much difference between them, but they have different part numbers listed.

Many thanks for your help and advice.

Ashley