Tamiya or Gunze Acrylics

Not sure what part of the country you are in. Usually I find the Gunze & Tamiya paints at Hobby Store specifices. Not sure if Hobbytown USA has them. Usually don't go there. Too expensive :huh: Here is St. Louis, the best place is CRM Hobby. Chris has it all! I get my PollyS from Mark Twain Hobby

I have started to use some PollyS acrylics and LOVE THEM. They are a division of Testors. Model railroad stores would probably have them.

You can also get some on www.squadron.com or Greatmodels.com

I have also used Model Master Acryclics. They have them at HobbyLobby (also great place to get good kits when they are having their 50% off sale :cheers: )

Good luck

Rod

Here is St. Louis, the best place is CRM Hobby.

I'm in the St. Louis (Metro East) area, Skydivin, where is CRM Hobby? There's absolutely nothing as far as hobby stores in the Metro East, with the exception of Hobby Lobby, and that really doesn't count. :thumbsup:

Thank you Murph and Habu for your replies!

Here are the Hobby Stores in our area:

CRM Hobbies

3326 Watson Road

314-645-1117

Monday-Thursday 11am- 5pm

Friday 1pm-7pm

Saturday 10am-7pm

Checkered Flag Hobby Country

4491 Lemay Ferry Rd

(314) 892-5353

Mark Twain Hobby Center is in St. Charles at:

2793 W Clay St

St. Charles, MO

(636) 946-2816

www.hobby1.com

CRM has all your hard to find models & TONS of paints and almost every aftermarket part you could imagine. (well unless Chris has them with him at a swap :taunt: )

Good luck!!

Rod

If your going to make the jaunt form where you are at, you might want to call CRM to make sure Chris is there with his ENORMOUS stash of aftermarket stuff. (fun to look through, even if you are not ready to get some) He is a big help as, what I like to call the "MODEL ANSWER MAN" :thumbsup:

Anyway.. Good luck. If I can help out, email me at skydivin@aol.com.

Rod