Anyone has/had the Kazan Resin Conversion set EK002 for Esci/Italeri 1/48 MiG-23 kit?

Hi chums,

I'm in need of a copy of the instruction booklet info, more precisely, on the details of the MiG-23ML which the booklet has printed on its pages.

It's the radome profile on the ML I'm interested in, as the booklet offers a clever insight on the angles and shapes of both the radome and pitot tube.

I'm working on the Trumpy 1/48 MiG-23ML kit, which radome is a crying shame as it comes out of the box. To top that off, I just discovered that the resin nose correction for this kit by Metallic Details is even worse. So, someone suggested I check the profile on the Kazan Resin Conversion set booklet in order to save the Metallic Details bit.

Been searching the Intertubes for this booklet to no avail, so if you can help me with it, it's going to be highly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Cheers,

Gwendoline 

Hey Gwen,

I know I have a partial Kazan set for the Mig-23, but off the top of my head I can't recall which type it is for, or if it has the instructions you're looking for.

I get out too late from work today to make a trip to the storage place, but I can check tomorrow afternoon and will get back to you.

Ernie A.

Cheers, Ernie

Tomorrow is fine by me. Or I could wait until you're good and ready; no worries.

This is the set I'm after:

rDQfojX.jpeg

As a matter of fact, the booklet circled in green is actually the one that has the info I'm after.

I should have copied that info the minute I learnt about it.

Thanks a lot.

Gwendoline 

Hello Gwen,

I'm sorry to report that I have even less than I thought I did... but unfortunately no instructions or decals either.

Best of luck in your search.

Ernie A.