Regretfully, while dusting shelves, I noticed that the pitot of my Blackbird has at some point gone missing.  Could have been the kids, the wife or my fat hands shifting things around that broke it, but a thorough search came up blank.  

Of course I could buy a whole new kit but I liked the build and would rather keep it.  Does anyone know of an aftermarket source or have the part in their chest-of-tiny-bits?

On 3/24/2024 at 7:17 AM, Cloud in the Wind said:

Regretfully, while dusting shelves, I noticed that the pitot of my Blackbird has at some point gone missing.  Could have been the kids, the wife or my fat hands shifting things around that broke it, but a thorough search came up blank.  

Of course I could buy a whole new kit but I liked the build and would rather keep it.  Does anyone know of an aftermarket source or have the part in their chest-of-tiny-bits?

I think if it were me, I'd drill a small hole in the nose and replace it with a fine needle.   Helps with the breaking off later on.

Just an option if you can't find one here on the boards.

don