Looking for info on CBU-30 Tear Gas Dispenser

I'm working on a unique load out for an A-1 Skyraider used as a "gas bird" for SAR missions during the war in SEA.   It is loaded with CBU-30's on the larger wing hardpoints just outboard of the main gear and M-47 white phosporas bombs on the smaller outboard stations.     I search of the internet shows what the CBU-30 dispenser looks like from the side but I couldn't find anything on the undersides which is where I'm guessing the CS munitions were dispensed.   There was also a warning on the side towards the front but have no idea what it says.   If anyone has details of of the CBU-30, could you please share?   

Link to what I'm talking about.      CBU-30 Tear Gas Dispenser – Preserving our History (447bg.org)

CBU-30 Tear Gas Dispenser – Preserving Our History, 48% OFF

DesignationSystems.net has some information on the SUU-13 munitions dispenser at this link: http://www.designation-systems.net/usmilav/asetds/u-s.html#_SUU13 

The list of sub-munitions includes the CBU-30 and has a link to that weapon within the listing.  

The early Minicraft/Academy 1/48th scale UH-60 Blackhawk helicopter kits used to include two SUU-13 munitions dispenser shapes..

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, jeffryfontaine said:

DesignationSystems.net has some information on the SUU-13 munitions dispenser at this link: http://www.designation-systems.net/usmilav/asetds/u-s.html#_SUU13 

The list of sub-munitions includes the CBU-30 and has a link to that weapon within the listing.  

The early Minicraft/Academy 1/48th scale UH-60 Blackhawk helicopter kits used to include two SUU-13 munitions dispenser shapes..

I have a pair of those shapes Jeffry and when I saw the pic that I posted in my original post above, I knew I had to try to find what info I could. 

I don't know what Skyraider these weapons are loaded on but I'm guessing probably any that was on SAR standby would potentially have it.   At least that is what I keep telling myself until I hear back from someone that knows definitively.

I found these pics after doing an additional search for SUU-13A dispenser.  Since I'm looking to do a CS gas dispenser, I'm not too concerned about the mine details.   Thanks for steering me straight on the nomenclature.

Edited by Drifterdon
  • 3 weeks later...