Hey Ken,

So that I don't hijack David's thread anymore, I did some work cleaning up the files on my computer, printed them out low quality and tested them against a Heller UB. Here's one side of the nose, everything seemed to size out all right.

Compare to photos here:

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/flanke...es/su-30mkk.htm

Here's the tail, the stripes on the top were a bit undersized, as was the "Archer" logo. I made both of them just a touch bigger, and seem to be good to go now. Everything else seemed to size out pretty good based on my estimates.

The un changed .BMP file that I used to creat all of this is 2.56 MB. As I said before I do not own anyhigh speed drawing software, so this was mostly done in Microsoft Paint. The resolution on the file is set for 600 dots per inch on printing, which is probably way overkill for 1/72 scale decals, but it was a way for me to ensure that everything looked alright. If I convert it to some other image format I'm concerned about losing resolution, or taking away from the relatively pure solids of color that are there right now.

I'll e-mail the source images to you Ken if you think they are something you can work with....

-Jared

Those look perfect to me Jared!!!

Are using an Alps printer?

Are you planning to build a chinese in-service 30MKK? cause I do.

Hey Efrain,

I don't have an ALPS printer myself, but Mr. Duffey said he has a friend who'll give them a shot.

With my limited number of Heller UBs (unlike some folks on this board, I only have 3) I'm only going to be doing the flying billboard Suhkoi demonstrator MKK. Significantly less impressive, but also being worked on are some decals for the MKI demonstrator "Blue 06" because I'm planning on converting that one with one of the other UB kits.

-Hoops

PS, I posted a low res image of the full "sheet" here:

http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/foru...ST&f=39&t=38053

Those look perfect to me Jared!!!

Are using an Alps printer?

Are you planning to build a chinese in-service 30MKK? cause I do.

Hey Efrain, I'd recommend the "Linden Hill Flankers on Patrol" sheet. I just bought it two days ago and it includes a plethora of Flanker decals, not to mention decals for a PLAAF SU-30MKK.

Thanks Yang, but I mean this scheme, I am working on the badges:

http://racc.com.sapo.pt/MilIlYak/su27ub30/china2.gif

I see. It seems that you've done some serious research. I'm very intersted in seeing a PLAAF Flanker, so keep us posted Efrain!

Jared, great work! Any thoughts on selling those decals? :lol:

Meanwhile, here's something pulled from my arsenal, hope it helps somehow!

SU-30MKK.jpg