Jenny Canuck barnstormer

• 1 year later...

New Camera

I think that I have now learned the basics of the digital camera.A friend is going to hookup the software for me soon.

I plan to take a lot of pictures over the next while as I put the "Memories of Flight School" diorama together.I am doing this mostly for the museum ,so that they will have a record of how it all goes together, in case of future upkeep.

As I go along if anyone has any questions or would like me to take a specific pic from an angle that may not be available in the future,please let me know.This is the final buildup and the last opportunity that I will have to do so.

I wish that I had the same opportunity with the Albatros and Nieuport dioramas (especially the Abatros' lighting system, which is really too complicated)The Nieuport uses standard Xmas bulbs ,while the Albatros has a RR system with transformer.I am afraid that once the lights go out on the Albatros no one will bother to change them(oh well,I did it mostly to take pics for myself anyway).

Cheers! John.

It has been said that the difference between a "pilot" and an "aviator" is that a pilot is a technician,and an aviator is an artist in love with flight.

JohnReid (Aviator)

Guide my hand in your work today.

My photobucket:

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/JohnReid/