Su 27....fitting troubles !

damn you reply fast :lol:

but would you be so kind to go and check out my f16 im biulding its still in the old viper build forum i would like to have some opinions on my build as i proceed and i cant think of anyone better than you to give me critique. i may wanne continue here on the in progress though. Just wanted you to know.

And yes i hope you do get it finisched last time i looked like an hour to your tomcat and at the thud. man those birds where awesome.

greetz STB :woo:

email inbound stusbke...but that's not " critiques", just my way of thinking...i'm not the only one to be able here to give " critics" about models...there are a few guys here that are on the top of the modelling skills.......

so, the model is ready, just waiting the canopy...then i'll start the paint !

i've got another problem, did i add all the weapon load ( very impressive one) or just some.......and what are the problems with the missiles fins, some are saying that the fins are too big ???

forget to say that i've to build the rear deck........i'll try to approach the skill of Zactoman for that;....brrrrrr..... :worship:

here is the most dangerous part of the bird.....

pat

Hi Hawk...

first, i always managed to drill a hole....so the wire can hang on easier....second, i put some drops of glue on a cardboard, using a fine wire i drop the end of my wire into the glue.....it has enough glue on it to be dropped on your piece..... :thumbsup:

pat

hello folks, things are getting better for my baby now....my friend has vacuformed the canopy and here are the first work ! still have to finished it at the fuselage junction, but it fit well and at the first time....