Main colours not finished yet. I tried pre-shading for the first time and will definetly do this in the future. The effects are a little more subtle than in the pictures, I actually prefer the look of the model in the pics!

Critisism is definetly welcome, it will only make me want to do better, so thanks in advance.

It was not my intention to depict any particular aircraft, its all about the makin'n'painting for me at the moment as I am just getting back into the hobby. I would, none the less, appreciate it if anyone was to point out any historical 'faux-pas' in the work (albeit in its early stages)

thanks again

Undersurface pre-shading attempt, I may have painted out some of this since. After the first lay down of paint I thought the contrasts were too much and softened the effect.

sorry, this is the picture i intended to post. as you can see this model is the older hassegawa kit with raised detail on the wings.

what is the best way to deal with this moulded detail. should i try to accentuate it or is it best to ignore it and be happy with the effects of the pre-shading?