Hello all,

I have the Paasche H airbrush, and havent sprayed much with it. I've done some flat paints, and some gloss paints. So far, the flat paints have given me NO problems what so ever. But when i go to spray gloss paints, and future. The paint doesnt come out very well, it kinda splatters. It isnt a fine mist like the other times. What could be causing this, and how can i fix it? BTW, i'm using MM enamels.

Thanks in Advance!!!

Dan

Dan,

Have you tried cleaning the airbrush, full tear down of the AB.

Check you cone part, it could be damaged.

(does spatter occur when spraying flat paint after spraying gloss? if yes then disregard the above commnet)

what about your thinning ratio for gloss, try more thinner.

good luck

Moe

:cheers: I have both the Paasche H and a Badger 150. Love the single action H. It's been very dependable. I use Wal-Mart brand spray Super Tech carburetor cleaner to really clean it thoroughly. If any dried paint gets lodged in the nozzle or a partial blockage to the paint cup, spattering will occur. I use toothpicks, pipe cleaners and/or fine wire to keep it spotless.

One other thing, I like Future for lots of things, but recently converted to Polly Scale Clear Gloss (Acrylic). You can use it straight from the bottle and it's MUCH easier to work with. It also comes in satin and dull coat. HTH, Ivan