Decals for Pappy Boyingtons P-40B with the AVG

Does anyone know of anywhere I can get the decals for Pappy Boyington's P-40B when he was with the AVG? The number on the plane is 21. I'm looking for 1/48th scale. EagleCal did have a sheet (EC#30) with these, but they are no longer printing them.

Thanks

I don't know for sure, but check out some of the Cutting Edge sheets. If I recall correctly they put out quite a few AVG P-40 sheets. You can search their site by clicking on the Meteor Productions ad right here on ARC. I figure it's worth a shot.

Shawn,

Thanks for the tip, but still no luck. I've looked at every resource that I can think of for this decal set, but the only one that I can find of Pappy's #21 in 1/48th scale is the EC#30 sheet from EagleCal. I thought about getting a set from the same Pursuit Squadron that he was in and using the shark's mouth and other markings for that and trying to paint the gray colored 21 on the plane. But there is a painting on the side below and aft of the cockpit area that is green colored and I don't have a reference of what that is, or anyway to reproduce it.

Daniel