Multiple F-16 Isreal jet questions

Hey guys, I figured you would be the ones to ask:

I am building the 1/32 scale tamiya f-16 with the isracast resin aftermaket set and the barak decals. My questoins are as follows:

1. In step 26, do i put chaff and flare dispensers? or part C16?

2. What pylons do i put on when it tells me to do... I am planning on putting 2 JDAMS and 2 370 gal wing tanks (assuming they can do this) Do i use the same pylons such as parts E22 & E21?

3. And also do i put all the pylons under the wing. All three stores or just 2.

That pretty much is it, i really should have said a couple instead of multiple. Thanks again guys.

Gerry

The IAF Block 40 had 6 dispensers, 3 per side, so you want to use the Tamiya dispenser parts, plus add two more on the side that only has one. Decals for the dispensers are included with the Isradecals sheet, so you can use those to add the other two, or you can use the extra Tamiya PE parts (you get a total of 8 dispensers, although the kit only has 4 spaces for them)

Yes, just follow the kit instructions for the pylons, wing tanks, and JDAMs.

You can if you want to. They would probably only be installed if they were carrying a missile, otherwise left off to reduce drag. There is a picture in the Isradecals book of a Knights of the North Squadron with tanks, JDAMs, and Python 4s under the wing and AIM-9Ls on the tips. I believe that Ra'anan Weiss told me that you can't carry Pythons both under the wings and on the tips if the inboards are loaded with tanks and heavy (2000lb) bombs at the same time, so 4 Pythons would be a no-go with this load, but it looks like 2 Pythons and 2 Sidewinders is OK.

HTH.

Dave