Nope. They look pretty fine to me. Just abit tougher to remove the mould line than the sparrows :cheers:

Thanks for the warning on the Sparrows. I haven't quite got that far yet. I'm thinking I should stretch the black section of the Sidewinder down to that second band. For some reason, it doesn't look right.

Edited by TomcatFanatic123

No..I mean the sidewinders mould lines were harder to remove than the sparrows. The sparrows mould lines were much easier.

The sidewinders look alright to me. I am following Andrew's tomcat build (once again...ITS AN AWESOME BUILD!!), and according to what I see, the second section from the warhead is bare metal.

Also, The rectangular fairings on the Phoenixes are supposed to be thinner. In fact from the photos I have seen, they are flat against the missile body.

No..I mean the sidewinders mould lines were harder to remove than the sparrows. The sparrows mould lines were much easier.

The sidewinders look alright to me. I am following Andrew's tomcat build (once again...ITS AN AWESOME BUILD!!), and according to what I see, the second section from the warhead is bare metal.

Also, The rectangular fairings on the Phoenixes are supposed to be thinner. In fact from the photos I have seen, they are flat against the missile body.

I didn't seem to have too much of a problem with the AIM-9s. There was a little bit of sanding, but not too bad. I may have to redo the -54s. I can mask off the white part, sand the fairings down, and touch up with the LGG i guess? I just want to have to avoid messing with white paint again...I hate it :thumbsup:.