Need help with which UH-1D or H model kit to buy

Hi guys I am looking to buy my next project which is going to be a 1/48 UH-1D. I was going to ask for all of yall's recomendations on getting the right kit. I have just ordered decals for it, so know I just need to order the kit. It can be a D or H model, I can make the right adjustments in either direction as to making which model I want. Thanks in advace. This is a photo that I took at Fort Ruckers 50th anniversary airshow last year.

PICT0171.jpg

Hi Brock,

I would go with Italeri's UH-1D/H Slick. It has good proportions, decent interior detail (though the seat frames aren't accurate for a Vietnam War era Huey) and good exterior detail. There is also the ESCI kit, which isn't bad either.

EDIT: Also, Cobra Company just released a 1/48th resin XM-23 Weapons System if you wanted to add the door guns.

http://www.cobracompany.com/48050.htm

Cheers,

Alby

I personally prefer the ESCI UH-1D if you can find it. The fuselage and rotors are better than Italeri's (Italeri's are both too short)

You need to correct the side doors and you can do so with the doors from the Italeri UH-1D. The italeri interior is better and the Eduard brass is essential for the interior as well.

Others may have more detail.

joe.