Mirage IIIC decals question

Hello guys

I wonder if exits some decal sheets for the 1/48 Mirage IIIC of the SPA-94 with that nice walking skeleton in the tail,is really interesting and would like to do mine with that scheme :D

Thanks all.

Regards.

I.martin

Hello,

I know one decal sheet, out of production , wing masters (the magazine) planche n°12 (1/72 and 1/48), but it was only sold to subscribers.

( It's " la mort qui fauche " (grim reaper) , "la mort qui fache " means death that makes angry . :D)

Edited by N.leleupi

Hi,Leleupi,thank you for the information and sorry for the mistake!!! :lol:

I remember about that sheet,I´ve got some Wing Master magazines and saw it in one of them.I wanted to know if another company released those SPA-94 decals.

Then,I only can say if someone has that sheet and is not going to use the skeleton ones,we can talk about it.

Thanks again and regards!

I.Martin :cheers:

Thanks all!! :thumbsup:

Now that I see the decals again,I can see the walking skeleton atop right!! I didn´t see it before,it´s really difficult to see.I tought it came with the black "boomerang" begind!!

Thanks again for your help.

Regards.

I.Martin :worship:

Hello I. Martin

Which Mirage IIIC are you going to build ?

I can add some details of the period.

SPA 94 joined the ECT 02/002 "Côte d'Or" as the third flight on 6 October 1972 with 5 Mirage IIIC until October 1975 when the last one was transfered to Châteaudun. They were N° 1, 3, 5, 7 and 8.

Only N°3 / 2-FA, 5 / 2-FE and 8 / 2-FB had the SPA 94 insignia on the port side of the fin. The first had the SPA 57 insignia on the starboard side and the last two the SPA 65 insignia.

There are few pictures of these planes and pay attention at that time the rudder were no longer adorned with the national stripes.

Regards.

Patrick

Hello I. Martin

Which Mirage IIIC are you going to build ?

I can add some details of the period.

SPA 94 joined the ECT 02/002 "Côte d'Or" as the third flight on 6 October 1972 with 5 Mirage IIIC until October 1975 when the last one was transfered to Châteaudun. They were N° 1, 3, 5, 7 and 8.

Only N°3 / 2-FA, 5 / 2-FE and 8 / 2-FB had the SPA 94 insignia on the port side of the fin. The first had the SPA 57 insignia on the starboard side and the last two the SPA 65 insignia.

There are few pictures of these planes and pay attention at that time the rudder were no longer adorned with the national stripes.

Regards.

Patrick

Hello Patrick,my intention is to build the Eduard´s profipack one at 1/48.A friend of mine has the kit and he isn´t going to build it,so we are going to make a deal,I already have the Hasegawa F-16CJ for the exchange.He told me that it´s blue,so I suposse he´s talking about this one http://www.eduard.cz/./products/card.php?i...r=&page_start=5

And the scheme that I want to find is this one http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/2346/mirage3cect22nh6.jpg with that nice deco on the tail.

I don´t know too much about this plane,so all help is welcome!! :D

Thanks and regards.

I.Martin :D

Hello

On my documentation I can see the N°5 in flight as drawn on the left elevation. The only difference is for the black part of the nose cone. Actually on the picture the black area is going until the next vertical line.

The N°5 flew for the first time on April 17, 1961 and stayed in ECT 02/002 as 2-FE from February 13, 1968 to March 6, 1974 when she was transfered to EC 02/010 as 10-RC. She was placed in static display at Paris AB in 1987.

Regards

Patrick

Edited by VG 33