Would like some input

Waiting on my Revell/Germany Eurocopter EC145 ADAC/REGA to show up in the mail. Would like input from anyone that has built this particular kit. Good, bad, problem areas or whatever I mught need to know about the kit. Thanks for any and all responses.

Very nice kit...Haven't finished mine but I already bought a second because both versions are different enough that you want to build both. Instructions aren't always the clearest (as to all the interior decals on the inside walls for sure) and of course only mentions Revell colours but no fit problems so far. Make sure you dry fit and figure out how stuff actually goes and you shouldn't have a problem. Great kit for the moneyand a really fine build. Don't like how they did the side windows as one piece but only complaint so far. HTH

:whistle:

Bruce

P.S. I note you don't mention scale..I'm talkin 1/72 but I suspect larger would be even better.

Edited by RCAFFAN

I was planning the Red and White one first so haven't thought about the yellow but it appears to be a basic gloss yellow but I know a european form member posted an exact match for the ADAC yellow on here somewhere so maybe they will respond.

:whistle:

Bruce