1/72 Revell Harvard MK IIB instructions?

Hi all,

I found another old kit (1/72 revell Harvard MK IIB kit number 4115) but without the instructions again :banana: could somebody help me with this one? I've been looking around the internet for instructions of this one but I can't seem to find them. I've attached a link to a picture of the kit

Please let me know something.

thanks a lot!

th_81_1.jpg

The present Revell AG T-6G/ Harvard IV is also the Heller kit re-boxed, with a truly superb decal sheet. A bargain at £3.99 (as opposed to £6.99 for the Airfix boxing, complete with out-of-register decals), plus, you get the instruction sheet you need, and enough decals for at least three models.

Cheers,

Chris.

thanks for the replies, but that just it, assembling it isn't that much of a problem, but I wanted to see the paint sheme for belgian version of it and wich numbers on the decalsheet I need to use and such :angry:

I think it's the one on the boxart, brown green upper with yellow underside. But the thing is I've never seen a picture of a real belgian Harvard in those colors. They were all simple bare metal color.

Edited by Kristof D

RAF Harvards were sometimes painted Dark Earth/ Dark Green uppersurfaces, Trainer Yellow undersurfaces (though Trainer Yellow overall with black anti-dazzle panel was more common). Therefore, a Belgian AF Harvard just transferred from the RAF, with just roundels, serials and codes changed, might be in the Revell AG box art colour scheme.

Cheers,

Chris.