1/48 Italeri Tornado weapons needed

Hey guys,

Any of you have some iron bomb parts from the Italeri 1/48 Tornado series? It's part numbers 110 and 111 according to the Naval Strike Fighter version I have. I'm bombing up a F-4 RAF phantom and need more bombs than the one kit provides. Glad to pay you for the parts, let me know what you have. I'm in the US.

Thanks,

Brian Whitworth

Might have some for you in a couple of weeks when I go home from university - unfortunately I can't remember if I kept the sprue with the bombs on or not after I'd used the other parts (I'm building a Desert Storm jet but using the bombs from the Airfix Tornado instead...possibly less accurate but they come with double racks and have positive attachment points rather than being a butt joint). Remind me in a fortnight! :woot.gif:

Hi Metroman,

is an exchange with other parts of the Naval Strike Fighter version (Italeri 1/48 Tornado number 838) possible? I am looking for Parts numbers 118, 119, 120, 121 and 122, air-to-surface missiles "Kormoran". I'm in old Europe.

Regards,

Lothri

Edited by lothri

Hi Lothri

Thank you for your offer. I do need to keep the Kormorran missile parts as I intend to use them. If all else fails, I may seek your help again, I appreciate your time.

Brian

Edited by metroman
  • 2 weeks later...

Metroman, Tornado bombs have been found :thumbsup: you have PM!

No luck with the Kormorans yet though but sure I have them somewhere (my workshop is an absolute state, bits everywhere) so will keep looking!