Revell 1/144 737-800 Virgin Blue

Thanks for the photos Ray - I definitely didn't see many of the ones in your shots. Most peeved about missing the Concorde in person! I've got the Revell kit winging its way to me (snicker) as we speak. Also picked up a Trumpeter Il-76 at the swap & sell - looks awesome in the box.

Kev

Thanks for the pics Ray. Which one was yours? I made it back to the stand after the awards and there was only the prize winners left. I assumed there had to be more and people took them early. Also got the 737 kits, they nearly went missing apparently!! So thanks again.

Tony,

The 4 non prize winners were mine, Metrojet 737-200, US Airways 737-400, Ansett F-27 and Pepsi Concorde...

Thanks for the photos Ray - I definitely didn't see many of the ones in your shots. Most peeved about missing the Concorde in person! I've got the Revell kit winging its way to me (snicker) as we speak. Also picked up a Trumpeter Il-76 at the swap & sell - looks awesome in the box.

Kev

I eyed that IL-76 earlier in the morning, left it for you :D I came a way with some non airline 72nd scale kits. Not much was available that I was after this year.

:cheers:

Edited by Aussie747
Tony,

The 4 non prize winners were mine, Metrojet 737-200, US Airways 737-400, Ansett F-27 and Pepsi Concorde...

I eyed that IL-76 earlier in the morning, left it for you :D I came a way with some non airline 72nd scale kits. Not much was available that I was after this year.

:)

Cool. Saves me buying it from you on eBay later on ;) I was on the lookout for civil stuff, but there was better bargains to be had at the retail stands in the main event (heaps of Minicraft kits for $15), but of course I'd done my budget at the swap & sell by then - only just had the $8 left to get in!

Can't see why you didn't win any prizes either - they look as good as the others in the photos. But then hey, my Caravelle didn't look too bad in the photos either! If I enter next year, I'm sure I'll be the one skulking off with the non-prize-winners. Gotta finish something else between now and then though.

Kev

Edited by Big Kev