Anyone got a Revell 1/48 ch-53 in the parts box? Not likely but what the hey. Just moved to Atlanta from the north east and packed the rotor head seperate from the fusalage. Yup you guessed it. Gone. Someone tossed the flat box containing the main rotor. So now I got a MH-53J/M with no head. Any help would be appreciated guys. Thanks.

Tried to upload a pic of the "complete" model but says Im not allowed.

Anyone got a Revell 1/48 ch-53 in the parts box? Not likely but what the hey. Just moved to Atlanta from the north east and packed the rotor head seperate from the fusalage. Yup you guessed it. Gone. Someone tossed the flat box containing the main rotor. So now I got a MH-53J/M with no head. Any help would be appreciated guys. Thanks.

Tried to upload a pic of the "complete" model but says Im not allowed.

I happend to have one, it's already built though. The rest of my 53 model made contact with a ceiling fan while I was demonstrating a maneuver we do to one of the new instructors here at Rucker. But the rotor system survived the accident! Let me know if you still need it. Rich.

Rich, that would be great! :thumbsup: I'll shoot ya a PM. I was pretty angry about the whole situation. You know when you take the kit, which isnt cheap, add the Cobra Co conversion and the spare -60 kit I got just for the decals, I had some change sunk into this one. And then it is sitting there with no head. :D Its pretty frustrating, but hopefully things just got better!

I happend to have one, it's already built though. The rest of my 53 model made contact with a ceiling fan while I was demonstrating a maneuver we do to one of the new instructors here at Rucker. But the rotor system survived the accident! Let me know if you still need it. Rich.

An IP demo-ing something... dangerous? Never....! :thumbsup:

I think I recognize that Creamsicle there! Wiggled her sticks at least once back in primary.

Jon

An IP demo-ing something... dangerous? Never....! :thumbsup:

I think I recognize that Creamsicle there! Wiggled her sticks at least once back in primary.

hey dude! Obviously your back from your "vacation". Did you get to spend 48 hours in a wet cold concrete cell in your undies like I did? Hope not, after my vacation I was mad at the world for a few days......glad your back though, now get to work on the Thuds!

Edited by chopperpilot71

Any time sounds good to me, Brock is off at Disney World at the moment but we could join up anytime ya like, I've got most of my kits here from Florida now so if ya want you could swing by the crib sometime and hang for a bit and talk shop! BTW if you still need more Thuds I've got at least 4-5 of mine here now and maybe 3-4 more in Fl......I know....sick. Let me know. Rich.