Wise Owl Publications

Wise Owl Publications in California. Ninety eight dollars for a subscription to Model Airplane International and a couple back issues charged to my credit card. Fifteen weeks, several calls, messages left with not one call returned, a few emails and thats it, I give up, Jody! I am contacting American Express to back out the charges. It shouldn't be this difficult to buy a magazine. Caveat Emptor.. :worship:

Milt Poulos

IPMS 32397

Edited by GForceSS
  • 3 months later...
Wise Owl Publications in California. Ninety eight dollars for a subscription to Model Airplane International and a couple back issues charged to my credit card. Fifteen weeks, several calls, messages left with not one call returned, a few emails and thats it, I give up, Jody! I am contacting American Express to back out the charges. It shouldn't be this difficult to buy a magazine. Caveat Emptor.. :)

Milt Poulos

IPMS 32397

They went under last month :wub:

They went under last month :blink:

Yeah Mastercard told me they went bankrupt too and I was refunded my $98.00. :woot.gif: But Wiseowl's website remains up and running. :blink: If you have an outstanding order with them seek a refund from your bank or credit card co.