Like Julian...looking around for some boom thingies...

Need enough Snakeyes to fill the inbouard pylons on my 32nd Tamiya F-4E.....who makes them? The kit comes with smooth body bombs, but those don't appeal to me like Snakeyes do...

Any help greatly appreciated....

"First With guns",

Jim

Thanks for the info there, Dave. You're always one of THE most helpful guys on ARC...and that is saying a lot! B)

Now the big question....anyone not going to use their's? Will certainly be glad to pay for them, of course.

"First With Guns",

Jim

Edited by Sabre
Thanks for the info there, Dave. You're always one of THE most helpful guys on ARC...and that is saying a lot! B)

Now the big question....anyone not going to use their's? Will certainly be glad to pay for them, of course.

"First With Guns",

Jim

Jim,

They are also in Trump kits. I have some, if you want them. Not gonna stick them on my 105.

Jarrod

As to kits with snakeyes.The Academy bug kit has them also.For the A-7 having them.Didn't see any.But not sutre as to the A-7D kit.The 105 as jarrod stated,does have them as well.And same for the Tamiya cat as well.Other than that and as for CAM making.Can not think of any other kit that comes with snakeyes.Larry