The BlackLion Air Force

• 2 weeks later...
i havent started yet, im finishing up my HS-3C Rescue Viking, for the what-if CG build first. I do however have all of the surfaces cleaned and primed and the pit is painted as well

Viking Smiking, bring on the Vipers!

Look forward to your build.

• 1 month later...

Finally pics, i had to scrap my first -16, ( accident with nail polish and a hair dryer, dont ask :thumbsup:, nearly lost the A-6E+ as well)

put any way here we are

1. test fit

CIMG4692.jpg

2. more pre assembly

CIMG4698.jpg

i have the plane broken down into 4 sub assemblies , but im waiting until i work up the courge to start panting the cockpit, this will be the first bodel i do cannopy not sprayed black, and open, so whis me luck

• 4 weeks later...
Well since have the F-22A Aggressor in blue camo, i decied to change it up, and freelance alittle bit :D

update im still missing the other wing, but all of the other exterior parts minus the engine jave the light grey on them

pic

F-22 as Agressor? It is some "what if" camo... ?

both of wich are in modeling hell right now, i have to respray the Raptor ( u can only see the good side in the pics, ther other side is NASTY!!!) and i have to strip and start over on the intrder for some reason i cant remember why now other than the huge patch of paint missing from the left wing but i did that to get started on cleaning it up

im going to go order a new wing 2maro hopefully i can get thet soon, other wise my F-16 is getting F-2 wings ( i know that will make it in accurate but.....

ok small update i have a new Hase 1:48 F-16C so i may take the wing from this and use it on my aggressor, have them share it, ( say the aggressor had a midair and they took the wing from a line jet) or im gonna see it the hobby store i used to work at can get me a replaement somehow or i may do the aggressor one winged and use a mirror to over that up and build the AL ANG Tuskegee Airman job, i leaning to this espcially since my Civil Air Patrol squadron is named after the Tuskegee Airman

• 1 month later...

another update

i now have 4 Hase 1:48 F-16s in the works

1st: the Green/Tan USAF Aggressor, still missing a wing, and now most of the lower fusealge :woot.gif:

as well as most of the parts in the last set of pics/

2nd: Block 40 AL ANG Tuskegee Airmen Special, missile lower fuelsale body, but all other parts intact

3rd F-16N, cockpit assmebled may pull and wing and lower fueslage for my 2 primari entried

4th F-16DJ what if for the Wild Weasle GB on the what if model site, cockpit assmeled, both it and the -16N to be primed tommarow.

also have a F-2A and -2B from Hase, and the Revell 1:48 F-16ADF but both are in GA

pics coming soon

• 2 weeks later...

Update

went for a mass blitz this weekend:

F-16C Blk 30 Tan/Green/Grey Aggressor, 89% done, one wing, tail and elevators painted, just need to clen them up, paint the other wing (stolen from my F-16N, ill order another to replace it.) and add the detail parts, and ill be done, on time and over bugdget, just like the real LM lol j/k

F-16C Blk 40 AL ANG, the only real world jet im doing, painted, waiting final assmebly 70% done

F-16DJ, first coat of paint on, however i used defective masking tape so may have to start over (50% done

F-16N, being used as a spare source for me F-16 Blk 30, will re-order the used parts to replace them, 30% done

i think i can get the Blk 30 and 40 done in time and may be the DJ

sidenote: my wireless isnt working at home so my updates can olny be done at school between classes