Aussie Pig Help needed (C version specifically)

Gentlemen

Is there anybody that has good access to a walkaround, or is near Amberly, that can give me the crew names that are painted below the cockpit on a F-111C?

I am not picky about the individual serial number of the aircraft, but it needs to be on that has the blue lightning bolt on the vert stab. This art seems to be applied to a lot of the current "C" models, but I cannot find close enough pictures of both sides of any individual aircraft to be able to make out the individual names.

See here for the tail markings that I am talking about: Link!

And you can see the format for the crew names that I am talking about here: Link!

I have the Hawkeye Models decals for that scheme, and I am doing up some artwork to have the crew names custom printed for me (as well as a whole lot of other things). Here is the hard part of it, already complete:

Pig.png

Thanks for the help guys!

-Hoops

I forgot to add, please ask if there is a crew chief stenciled on the nose gear door of whatever F-111C the names are for. It seems like some have them and others do not.

Cheers, and thanks again!

-Hoops