Blacklion's Solo GB

WOW your getting a lot of stuff done. I still havent finshed a couple projects I started 2 years ago, and I havent finished anything since the summer. I need to jihad them like you are doing. Keep it up!

Edited by tomcatter727

huh? all of my models are built to the best of my ablity at thet time, the F-14D im working on now i started in the 6th grade, so now i have to go back and repair what i did then, i know my stuff isnt exacly museme quality, or in most cases even display quality, but im still proud of them

went for a mass blitz this weekend:

F-16C Blk 30 Tan/Green/Grey Aggressor, 89% done, one wing, tail and elevators painted, just need to clen them up, paint the other wing (stolen from my F-16N, ill order another to replace it.) and add the detail parts, and ill be done, on time and over bugdget, just like the real LM lol j/k

F-16C Blk 40 AL ANG, the only real world jet im doing, painted, waiting final assmebly 70% done

F-16DJ, first coat of paint on, however i used defective masking tape so may have to start over (40% done

F-16N, being used as a spare source for me F-16 Blk 30, will re-order the used parts to replace them, 30% done

F-15E, upper fuselage had its tape removed too soon so i have to remask and add the third color and it will be done

F-15C missing its nose, nose gear, and gear doors, and decals, but other wise done

F-4J+ 99% done, lost a nose wheel, but full assmebled and painted, waiting detail wash and decals

All aircraft on the list currently have all of thire engine parts painted.

sidenote: my wireless isnt working at home so my updates can olny be done at school between classes

Edited by BlackLion213

Finally an Update with pics lol

F/A-18E Aggressor

CIMG4974.jpg

F-111I, needs more tan to pass as an IDF/AF bird so more work to be done on that

CIMG4980.jpg

first truley 100% aircraft

RF-4Y Super Phantom, USAF carrier capable F-4C used for quick responce Recon in hot areas

CIMG5021.jpg

CIMG5022.jpg

CIMG5023.jpg

CIMG5024.jpg

CIMG5025.jpg

CIMG5026.jpg

also my F-15C Tuskegee Airmen tribute (now fully decaled on one side and both tails, pics in the next update)

CIMG4991.jpg

CIMG4989.jpg

the F-16, ( now fully assmbeled and painted, but no decals yet)

CIMG4993.jpg

and the AT-39A Jaguar

CIMG4982.jpg

and the F/A-36A Typhoon

CIMG4983.jpg

and the to do list lol

CIMG4986.jpg

CIMG4985.jpg

CIMG4984.jpg

You are insane. :thumbsup:

It's unreal how you're able to keep track of all those kits and progress at once. You're definitely a skilled multitasker.

Some very cool paint schemes you got going here. Can't wait to see more!

well this past month has shown the one problem with opening a kit before your ready to work on it, hence why im pulling parts from my F-16N to finish my F-16C

im sure all of the kits are missing parts now, so all of my new kits ( 1:72 Hawk 100 and F-16 Vista) will remained seald into im ready to build it completly

thanks for looking