Hi all,

I am at the end of my Me-262 and have just placed on the last decal of the sheet, and according to all my reference photos, they all have swastikas on the tails but none are provided. I understand the moral weight of such a item, but like authenticity on my models, and was wondering if there are decal sheets out there available to help finish my models. This also will help as I am trying to slowly building my way through the 1:48 scale WWII Luftwaffe 'family' (yes..a big task but you gotta have goals in life!!)

Cheers :salute:

Hi all,

I am at the end of my Me-262 and have just placed on the last decal of the sheet, and according to all my reference photos, they all have swastikas on the tails but none are provided. I understand the moral weight of such a item, but like authenticity on my models, and was wondering if there are decal sheets out there available to help finish my models. This also will help as I am trying to slowly building my way through the 1:48 scale WWII Luftwaffe 'family' (yes..a big task but you gotta have goals in life!!)

Cheers :salute:

Hi Beaker,

(If I may call you what your avatar suggests.)

Fantasy Printshop in the UK do a set of generic swastikas. Homepage here http://fantasyprintshop.co.uk/ and what you're looking for here http://fantasyprintshop.co.uk/searchresult...hTerm=swastikas

They're a quality act, they print decals for all sorts of manufacturers as well as doing their own: recommended.

HTH,

M

(edit for typo)

Edited by MikeC

There are more than a few aftermarket sheets. Aeromaster has some too I believe.

With all the kits I've built over the years, aftermarket sheets, and kits in the stash, a lot of modelers here have more swasticas than pairs of socks in their drawer. Sort of odd if you think of it that way!