How is the Squadron WA book on the "F-100 Super Sabre"?

Title says it: I'd like a short review of this book.

I have the old D&S book on the Super Sabre, the question is: Is the recent WA-title worth buying, in other words: Does it offer lots of good detail pictures?

TIA

Jan

Title says it: I'd like a short review of this book.

I have the old D&S book on the Super Sabre, the question is: Is the recent WA-title worth buying, in other words: Does it offer lots of good detail pictures?

TIA

Jan

I've recently bought the walkaround book, and I can recommend it. The photos are worth having, plus it does have some nice drawings of various weapons that were carried by the "Hun". Also, there are some good colour profiles towards the back of the book. If, like me you are a big fan of the F-100 this book is worth buying. :cheers:

I think Len did a great job on the book. He does a good job of showing some of the subtle differences with the inboard main gear doors, speed brake, drop tanks, etc. that are usually missed by model manufacturers and other walk around-type books. Definitely one to get if you're building an F-100D or F.

In the interest of full disclosure, I've corresponed with Len occasionally and contributed some photos to his book, but I have no financial interest in it.

Cheers!

Ben