What would these kits be worth?

Hello Guys.

I m clueless as to the value/rarity of some 1/48 WWII kits I have. I am considering selling these kits as I will never build them.

I have a Trimaster Foke-wulf Ta152G-0 that has been started, but complete as far as I can see.

I have also a Hasegawa kit of the same airplane, also started but complete.

What would those two be worth?

I also have a hasegawa BF109 E-4/7 with a teknics resin and photoetched cockpit, unknown brand white metal landing gear and two sets of Aero Master decals Reich Defense part 2 (48-097) and Emils over europe part 2 (48-166) The kit is unstarted and all parts are there.

I also have a DML He 162A2 Master series Unstarted

A DML Horten Ho229a-1 Flyin wing Unstarted

Finally a DML Ju-88G-6 'Natchjager" Started, fuselage and wings have been assembled.

I'd appreciate any info.

Thanks

George.

I presume you mean Ta 152H-0?

There's C-0 or H-0, and the C-0 is much more rare (usually conversion kits, etc) so I'd assume it's an H model, the more common type of Ta152 historically-speaking.

Last month I picked up the Tri-Master Ta-152C-0 for $15.00, it was openned and the engine glued together. I think it is worth a heck of a lot more than that. Could have sworn I've seen them on Evil Bay going for at least $45.00, probably more.

Don't ever use E-bay as a price/value guage!

Seriously, too many fools being parted from their money on that place. Selling $20 kits for $120 etc...

It's moronic. I could take any item off my desk here at work and probably get $50 if I described it properly.

Anyways, if the kit is readily available elsewhere (i.e. you can buy it from a store or an online store) it's only worth about as much as that new kit is, less any value for having started it.

If the kit is unavailable anywhere, it would probably be worth something as a collector kit if unopened. Considering it's already started probably less so.

Chances are it's really not worth much to anybody unless they were looking for that particular kit. Like they had a build in mind and needed to kit to work with.

I could be (and probably am) wrong, but that's my take on it.