I'm need of some 1/72 scale military jet aircraft parts.

I did a swap of 'given-up-on-it' projects with another modeler and he sent in exchange some 1/72 jets with missing parts making it hard for me to complete them. Here's what's missing:

Boeing F/A-18E (Italeri): canopy set (1c,2c,3c), nose gear doors (50b,52b,53b,54b) main gear doors (55b,59b,57b,56b,60b), weapons pylons (61b,87a,87a), arrestor hook (43a) and airbrake actuator (30a).

Dassault-Breguet Super Etendard (Academy or Heller): one of the side mounted pitot tubes, nose gear/wheel & main gears/wheels.

Hawker Hunter(Airfix or Matchbox): nose gear/wheel/doors & main gears/wheels.

Hawker Siddeley Buccaneer (Airfix, Frog or Matchbox): refueling probe, inner missle pylon, nose gear/wheel & main gears/wheels.

Hawker Siddeley Sea Vixen (Frog, Novo or Scalecraft): arrester hook, two fuel tank pylons, nose gear/wheel/doors & main gears wing root doors.

Republic F-105G (Monogram): pilot, weapons operator canopies, fuselage mounted ECM blisters, nose gear/wheel/doors & left main gears small inner door & small outer door.

Yep, there's alot missing and now I know why he gave up on them. I placed the kit manufacturer or other possiblities for the ones I'm not sure of in btw the brackets. If you can help, I really appreciate it.

Edited by aerofan
  • 2 weeks later...

Josh pm'd me that he no longer has the parts so still asking if anyone has got these in their spare boxes or has a wreck, failed project, etc. I don't need new parts as I'm just trying to rebuild these two hopefully in time for an upcoming local IPMS show. TIA.

Well, I do have the maingear doors but not the nosegear doors.....and I do have the LEFT maingear, assembled, with the wheel, but not the right...no idea how that happened. Oh, and also I do have nosewheels.

Although, I do have the Italeri/Zvezda gear struts (all 3), if you think you could make them work.

...this is for the MiG, btw.

Edited by Andrew D. the Jolly Rogers guy
  • 2 weeks later...
Well, I do have the maingear doors but not the nosegear doors.....and I do have the LEFT maingear, assembled, with the wheel, but not the right...no idea how that happened. Oh, and also I do have nosewheels.

Although, I do have the Italeri/Zvezda gear struts (all 3), if you think you could make them work.

...this is for the MiG, btw.

Finally got time to check my postings and pm account. If the gear is assembled, that's fine as it'll save me some time. Andrew, pm me on this. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Glad to help! If you don't get any answers in here for the SH bits, try an appeal in the Jet Forum to see if anyone has a junker or extra parts. Sometimes if I can't get a response in here or in Buy and Sell, I'll go there since there is much more traffic there. :sunrevolves:

Glad to help! If you don't get any answers in here for the SH bits, try an appeal in the Jet Forum to see if anyone has a junker or extra parts. Sometimes if I can't get a response in here or in Buy and Sell, I'll go there since there is much more traffic there. :worship:

That sounds good :thumbsup:. If nothing works out here in the next few months, I'll pm you. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...