Steel heavyweight club car

Thanks! For the military modeler, model railroading may be more attractive than it has been in the past. In recent years, there's been more military hardware available in HO scale. About five years ago, the manufacturers, particularly Walthers, got into World War II heavily, with new lines of armored vehicles, and troop carrying rolling stock. So it's possible to build a US or German railroad in the 1940s with lots of stuff out-of-the-box or at least in styrene. As this is the pinnacle years of steam and the early years of diesel, it's an interesting era anyway.

Cool build Fishwelding. Reminded of when I was into model railroading and my failed attempts at building a layout. Come to think, I do still have a DCC Kato SD38 and a set of Bethgons.

Anyway great job, those armchairs really ooked good, alot better detailed than some of the stuff I've seen. :woot.gif:

Thanks! For the military modeler, model railroading may be more attractive than it has been in the past. In recent years, there's been more military hardware available in HO scale. About five years ago, the manufacturers, particularly Walthers, got into World War II heavily, with new lines of armored vehicles, and troop carrying rolling stock. So it's possible to build a US or German railroad in the 1940s with lots of stuff out-of-the-box or at least in styrene. As this is the pinnacle years of steam and the early years of diesel, it's an interesting era anyway.

Oh id be quite content to do civillian stuff too. Each aspect of the hobby has its own attraction. I live 5 minutes from Union Station in Ogden. Its an old train station turned into a museum. They have many good preserved examples of different types of trains outside and an ENORMOUS layout inside. You literally walk through it.