they are pretty good in my opinion. They come in a bottle with a built in eyedropper top and need to be thinned with distilled water. Applied over a primed surface they leave no brush marks.

They are a tad fragile however, like any acrylic paint but that does not outweigh their ease of use and superb finish ;)

They also come in pre-thinned airbrushable colours as well.

recommended!

:cheers:

MikeJ

another product line worth checking out and one that has got my wife very interested is the Game Colour line.

Designed as an alternative to the Games Workshop/Citadel range of paints (with the odd names) and with similar names and shades and are well worth looking into as well.

Lorraine and to a lesser extent myself, have been annoyed that the Citadel paints dry in the pots often wasting half the contents or the thread jams up making the pot near impossible to open.

I used to use the Citadel range to paint cockpit details and my Battletech mini's, while Lorraine uses them for her mini's and figures exclusively. We are now relacing the Citadel range with the Vallejo Game Colour range.

Well worth looking at especially the metallics...

:thumbsup:

MikeJ