1/72 Italeri EA-6A Decal Instruction sheet needed

Hi guys; me again! :woot.gif:

Does anyone have a copy of the decal instruction sheet for Italeri's 1/72 EA-6A VAQ-33 bird? I recently acquired one second hand without instructions. I just can't decide which scheme I'm going to use... VMAQ-2 or VAQ-33. Which would you guys prefer?

Thanks... again!

Vince

Is it the whole nose, or can I just create some latches and change the position of the panel line where the nose would open?

Hi guys; me again! :woot.gif:

Does anyone have a copy of the decal instruction sheet for Italeri's 1/72 EA-6A VAQ-33 bird? I recently acquired one second hand without instructions. I just can't decide which scheme I'm going to use... VMAQ-2 or VAQ-33. Which would you guys prefer?

Thanks... again!

Vince

The supplied nose is the standard everyday is a nose day Intruder.I have tried to see if was possible to correct it but I'm not good with "non scale profiles" so I have ticked the option to use them as spare

I have scanned the instructions if you can use rapidshare:

http://rapidshare.com/files/183348594/2009-01-14.rar.html

If not I will use photobucket ;)

Luigi

Rapidshare worked fine. Thanks so much!!!

Vince

The supplied nose is the standard everyday is a nose day Intruder.I have tried to see if was possible to correct it but I'm not good with "non scale profiles" so I have ticked the option to use them as spare

I have scanned the instructions if you can use rapidshare:

http://rapidshare.com/files/183348594/2009-01-14.rar.html

If not I will use photobucket ;)

Luigi