Got New Eduard Big Ed Sets Plus Lots of New Frets

Got lots of new Eduard frets, plus new Big Ed sets:

1/48 Trumpeter Sea Fury set with color, self-adhesive fret in the interior set, a full exterior parts set plus masking set. My price $25.95 (retail $44.95) Also, check out my Cooper Details resin correction parts for this kit below.

1/72 Revell F-22 Raptor set. Now this one is spectacular. Just the exterior set should be mandatory for an F-22 build. Eduard has captured the saw-tooth radar dispersing applique' sections on the real thing better than can ever be approached by injection molding. Also has a complete bomb bay, Raptor boarding ladder set, complete interior with color cockpit parts and self-adhesive where appropriate, fret of Remove Before Flight flags and complete canopy and wheel mask set. Retails for $76.95. My price: $39.95.

MORE BIG EDS BELOW

Brand new from Eduard: Have all PE sets for Trumpeter 1/48 C-47 kit, including color, self-adhesive fret in the interior set, complete with cockpit bulkhead and other parts for rear area; complete external parts set including wheel well detail, engine details and much more, full color passenger seat belt set for cargo area; enormous landing flaps that were trademark of the legendary "Gooney Bird.

Two new PE sets for Dragon 1/32 Bf 110C, including full interior set with color parts and separate, full-color seat harness set for front and rear.

Interior set with color, self-adhesive parts plus gun bay set for Trumpeter 1/32 P-51B.

Lots of new PE stuff for 1/48 Tamiya A6M5 new tooling kit; just got all the PE sets for 1/72 Hasegawa B-24D; interior and exterior sets for Trumpeter 1/72 CH-47D; full PE set plus boarding ladder set for 1/72 Academy F-16CJ kit.

PM me for prices on individual PE frets.

Eduard: 1/48 PE set for F-104G Starfighter for Hasegawa kits, with color, self-adhesive parts fret plus large exterior parts fret. $12.95 plus $1.00 shipping.

Eduard kits: Weekend Edition No. 8490, just out last week! 1/48 Fokker Dr.I Hans Weiss Weekend Edition. Only $14.95 plus $4.80 postage in continental US; plus new Profipak issue of Eduard's classic Roland C.II that includes the famous "Fish" paint scheme as well as three other new schemes never before released. Includes two all-new PE frets, one in full color, plus mask set and complete Mercedes engine. Cockpit detail is superb. My price: $24.95.

NEW! Hot off the presses! These books are brand new!

Osprey: Modelling the Bf 110 (softbound) $9.95; Jagpanzer 38 'Hetzer' 1944-45 $8.95; Imperial Japanese Navy Battleships 1941-45. $8.95. All Osprey Flat $2.00 shipping despite number purchased.

Specialty Press: Now in softbound! Hypersonic: The Story of the North American X-15 (300 pages, hundreds of color and b&w photos, drawings and profiles, closeups), $19.95 plus $3.00 shipping; also just out in softbound: Magnesium Overcast: The Story of the Convair B-36, this is the consumate modeler's reference for this monstrous airplane. Lots of previously unpublished closeup photos and drawings, as well as rare color photos, 268 pages, $18.95 plus $3.00 shipping.

ZOTZ 1/32 Thud Alley sheet featuring nose art that ranges from the tame ("Daisy Mae," "Memphis Bell II," "Jeanie II") to the downright racy (the famous queen of the refueling receptacle). This sheet is OOP and sought after by many, located by few. Get it here for only $14.95 plus $1.00 shipping.

Hobby Decal hybrid dry transfers/decals for Hasegawa F-4J VX-4 Vandy 1 'Black Bunny' with poster-size color stencil maps and markings placement guides. 1/48 -- $19.95; 1/72 -- $14.95. You'll have extra national insignia, stencils and other markings left over from these sets.

1/48 Hobby Decal dry transfer full markings set for F-14A VF-84 "Jolly Rogers -- Last Days" with post-size full-color placement maps and painting guides. $14.95

1/48 CrossDelta Iranian F-14 "Ali-Cat" markings. Comes with markings for Shah's air force as well as modern colors and markings for Islamic Republic of Iran Air Force. Both decals and dry transfers, with poster-size placement maps and painting guides. $16.95

F-4Dable Models Exports Bugs (A) 1/32 Scale F/A-18C Swiss and Finnish Hornets. These sets come with beautiful color markings and painting profiles, plus comprehensive stencil maps for the two full sets of stencils (one in Finnish) that come with this set.

Export Bugs (:thumbsup: features F/A-18C and D for Spanish and Malaysian Air Forces. Like Set A, these include full color painting and markings profiles, instructions and two full sets of stencils, wing walks and other secondary markings, this time in black rather than gray. Markings for any aircraft from four Spanish squadrons and one of eight different Malaysian birds. $11.95

These decals are printed by Cartograph and are immaculate. Check them out at www.F-4DableModels.com.

Scale Nutz Decals Limited Edition 1/32 (A32005) MiG-29N Fulcrum from TUDM Malaysian Air Force. Comes with all markings plus colorful tail markings for three aircraft plus full stencils and secondary markings. Recommended for Revell kit, but will fit any. $12.95

Montex Super Mask set for Trumpeter 1/32 TBF-3 Avenger. All markings for two aircraft provided as masks. These include separate masking for exterior and interior framing of canopy, windscreen and turret. Also includes checkerboard masking and all other national and other markings for VT-46 Avenger and white and yellow striping and yellow numbers, plus national insignia for a/c 54 from VMTB-132 aboard USS Cape Gloucester, June 1945. $12.95

All decals and masks $1.00 shipping up to two sheets within continental US. Three or more, free shipping.

Signifer from France -- Artificial Snow Kit for Dioramas, all scales, easy to use. Comes with large bag of "snow" plus bottle of binder and complete instructions. You've done that difficult winter distemper scheme on your Luftwaffe or Soviet plane -- why not give it an authentic base? Enough for more dioramas than you'll ever need: $14.95

Signifer 1/32 Scale resin WW II USAAF STARTER CART with hose: $16.00+$2.25 postage

Signifer 1/32 Scale resin Luftwaffe Oil Cart, WW II: $12.00+$2.50 postage

1/32 Hobbycraft Canada Sea Fury kit, NATO Defender version with huge decal sheets for five markings schemes, Canadian machines plus Royal Netherlands Navy aircraft and German bright red target tug. $22.95 plus $8.50 Priority Mail shipping. Extra huge decal sheets for Middle Eastern schemes free with purchase. These decals were made for this kit.

Here are great prices on some Scale Aircraft Conversions highly detailed metal landing gear. Postage depends on what you buy:

Hasegawa A-4E/F landing gear and accessories $15.95

Hasegawa F-86 Sabre landing gear, nose and mains $14.95

Revell 1/32 Hawker Hunter landing gear, nose, mains, and generous

amount of silver solder for making hydraulic lines. $15.95

Revell 1/32 He 162 complete gear set $13.95

Trumpeter 1/32 P-38 complete gear set $13.95

Trumpeter 1/32 P-40 main gear set $11.95

1/32 Bf 109 main gear for all Hasegawa kits $10.95

Trumpeter 1/32 TBF/TBM Avenger main gear set $11.95

Main gear set for 1/32 Hasegawa Ki-43 "Oscar" $11.95

Hasegawa 1/32 Ki-84 "Frank" main gear $11.95

MDC 1/24 PE brass Luftwaffe fighter harness with beautifully delicate hardware. Use brass straps or includes metal template to make your own. $6.95 plus $1 postage.

Also, I have a number of the all-frets-in-one-package Big Ed sets. These sell at retail about 1/3 less than you'd pay if you bought all the frets and masks for a particular kit separately. So, for example, the Big Ed for the Trumpeter 1/32 P-47D-20 Razorback retails for $120, and the frets and mask set bought separately would be something over $180. Not a bad deal. But I'm willing to let mine go for 1/2 or less than the Big Ed retail price, so you get a REALLY good deal from me. Check the prices at www.eduard.cz.

Here's what I have for now in Big Ed sets:

[1/32 Hasegawa Spitfire Mk. Vb $27.50

1/48 Eduard F6F-3 Hellcat $29.95

1/48 Hobby Boss F4F-3 Wildcat $39.95

1/72 Academy B-17F/G $49.95 (This is a HUGE set! I've marked it well below half of MSRP.)

1/72 Revell Lancaster Mk.I/III $34.95 (Ditto.)

1/72 Trumpeter Wellington Mk. I $29.95 (Ditto.)

You can't beat those prices anywhere!

Accessories and resin odds and ends, all are new and in original packaging:

PJ Productions 1/32 resin five-piece Vietnam-era/1970s US Navy pilot figure, seated. $6.00+$2.25 postage

MDC complete COCKPIT for 1/32 Revell HAWKER TYPHOON, complete with all tubular framework, PE Sutton harness and details, plus decal sheet of individual instrument faces in amazing detail. $18.00+$2.60 postage

Warbirds Productions 1/32 EARLY FABRIC-COVERED WINGS for HAWKER HURRICANE Mk. 1. These are finely detailed, and the trailing edges are so thin our sample arrived with a few small chips in it. The little pieces are in the bag and it's an easy fix. Comes with fully posable flaps too. For Revell kit. $14.95+$3 postage

Complete new 1/32 resin WHEEL WELLS AND LANDING GEAR for Revell Ki-61 Tony. This includes all parts associated with the gear and well, including, of course, the legs and separate oleo scissors, plus many other parts, including all door sections. Even includes leading edge section so the new wells can be slipped into a simple cut in wings: $15.00+$2 postage

Set of resin Cutting Edge Fokker F.1 ailerons for conversion. $6.00+$1.25 postage

Cooper Details resin corrected main wheels, plus

WM tail wheel fork with separate wheel, for

Trumpeter 1/48 Sea Fury $6.00

Cooper Details corrected 90 gal. drop tanks for

1/48 Trumpeter Sea Fury $5.00

Cooper Details beautiful super-detailed resin

cockpit for 1/72 FineMolds Bf 109G family. Also fits

Academy, Hasegawa and Revell $12.00

Wolfpack Resin Hawker Hunter backdate set for Academy

1/48 Mk. 6. Makes a Hunter Mk. 1/2/3/4 $6.00

I still have a box of -- I'm guessing -- 250-300 Eduard Masks, filed by product number, and minus those I recently sold or held back for my own use, I still have virtually all the newer yellow-tape masks and some of the older ones for camo and national insignia. The yellow-tape masks, IMHO, are the best you can get. Rather than list them, like last time, if you need one, ask me if I have it. Most are 1/48, with plenty in 1/32 (I have all they have released, minus the ones I used/will use), and in 1/72, most are for bombers and other highly-glazed aircraft, but I do have some fighters in this scale.

Paypal and USPS money orders only. Postage will depend on what and how much you buy, but will not be more than actual cost to mail. Feel free to PM me with questions.

Edited by Mel Sharkskin
I post Mel should be stopped from placing ads like this on ARC. I am gonna be divorced and broke!!! LOL!!

PM sent bout the hold fold and being broke!!!

-Jim

Well, Jim, you should see the crying and wailing and gnashing of teeth here as this stuff slips from my fingers due to my own severe brokeness.

Tom

PS: And worse, I'm terrible at pricing things, so everything is too cheap.

PM Sent on:

Fisher Resin set for 1/48 Revellogram B-58 Hustler: Afterburner Upgrade Set with cans, exhaust pipes and flame holders. Resin set only $19.95 plus $3.00 postage in continental US.

Cutting Edge 1/48 resin corrected U-2R/TR-1A Horizontal Stabilizors for Testor/Italeri kits. $8.00 plus $2.00 postage.

JED