Snowbirds Tutor question

Gents and ladies,

While waiting for some stuff to dry on my Red Arrows Hawk (for the Demo team group build, lots of putty....and I mean lots of putty...) I dug into my Hobbycraft Snowbirds Tutor.

The cockpit is, well, something that needs improving. I'm not going to bother iwth the instrument panel, but am looking for seats. The question therefore is, are there 48th scale aftermarket seats for this aircraft?

Harald

Gents and ladies,

While waiting for some stuff to dry on my Red Arrows Hawk (for the Demo team group build, lots of putty....and I mean lots of putty...) I dug into my Hobbycraft Snowbirds Tutor.

The cockpit is, well, something that needs improving. I'm not going to bother iwth the instrument panel, but am looking for seats. The question therefore is, are there 48th scale aftermarket seats for this aircraft?

Harald

Well yes and no.

There was a resin cockpit set done a few years back but it was only a very limited number (I think 100) and they're extemely, extremely hard to find.

BTW, I hope someone does come out with aftermarket seats (1/72 in my case), because anyone who wants to build VWoC's 'Hawk One' C-GSBR will need one if they want it to be correct.....hint hint

:lol:

I HAVE THE RESIN COCKPIT AND WOULD BE WILLING TO SELL IT FOR ...............1 MILLLLLLLLLIIIIIOOOOON dollars........and a 1/48 Hasegawa F-14A.

All I can suggest is put pilots in the cockpit. I did that on my first Tutor and it helps.

IMGP9042.jpg

The seats aren't or shouldn't be terribly hard to improve with a bit of plastic rod and lead foil

here; this should help, and , I have the Wayne Hui mastered set from Uncle Bill's and I want 2 million for minetutor0029.jpg

tutor0030.jpg

RHcockpitnoblanket-1.jpg

tutor0007.jpg

Cheres, Tony, Comox, BC

[Gents and ladies,

The cockpit is, well, something that needs improving. I'm not going to bother iwth the instrument panel, but am looking for seats. The question therefore is, are there 48th scale aftermarket seats for this aircraft?]

Harald